To many people out there that play Video Games either casually or at a great extent, there will be times where you will be playing at your best, and winning. However, there are those day's that no matter what you do, either changing your play style, getting into a different match, etc. you are not winning.
This happen's to me frequently, even when I'm at my best. This would cause other's to do one of two thing's, either be call and not take it serious, or be in a bad mood and put the blame on anything for having such a bad day. For me, I will usually be the one in a bad mood, since I will constantly be changing play styles in order to be good, but usually be over with it and allow my little brother to play.
And what about you guy's, do you have these on and off day's?
No comments:
Post a Comment