Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pro Gamers that made it!!

When people think about gamers they traditionally think of fat 200 pound unhealthy people who sit home all day and play video games all day and drink Mountain Dew and Doritos but the fact is that is not true what so ever, they are people who put in as much time and effort into playing the game as an athlete does in practicing a sport, no more and no less. The fact is that nowadays video gaming is rewarding for example, Optic Nadeshot is a gamer that makes millions nowadays just posting video game videos and entertaining the community. There is a career in gaming.

Nadeshot is above.
https://www.google.com/search?q=nadeshot&safe=strict&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR2Z2shYzMAhXCyj4KHZJnCpcQ_AUICCgC&biw=1920&bih=955#imgrc=dGK7OiXyZoiNIM%3A

2 comments:

  1. I think this post is great because when I picture gamers I do think of a 200 pound man sitting on a coach so this post is really helpful in widening my thinking!! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post because it shows that even gamers thrive. I also agree with Salma because I imagine couch potatoes when thinking of gamers and this changes my view about them.

    ReplyDelete