Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Childhood Legendary Games

     Hello fellow bloggers, who remembers Crash Bandicoot? What about the Sonic on the GameCube? These were some of the games we grew up with. What games were your favorites while growing up? What consoles did you play on? I used to play on the Playstation 1, who else did? Does anyone remember the prices of games that you used to buy and play? Do you remember any specific stores you used to go to to buy these games? Tell me about some of your favorite games.
Here are some of our favorites - $hohrukh
 

3 comments:

  1. I grew up with the original Xbox, and I believe new games have been $60 throughout my lifetime.

    I loved playing Medal of Honor and Halo, though they're extremely boring now because of how fake they look. Hardware is increasing at such a quick rate that two-year-old games look old and outdated.

    Like many others Gamestop was the only place I knew but with the digitization of movies and games I can get whatever I need through online downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those games so much, the games these days don't compare at all. I remember when kids in elementary would bring their Nintendo DS's to school and play them at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those games so much, the games these days don't compare at all. I remember when kids in elementary would bring their Nintendo DS's to school and play them at lunch.

    ReplyDelete