The purpose of this Blog is to discuss video games. We will feature old and new, well-known and unknown, good and bad. Tune in if you are interested! Also tune in if you aren't interested :) so we could interest you!
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
The Most Popular
Honestly, there are some games I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of. Call of Duty, FIFA, even the old fashioned Mario games are names you'll find anywhere. But do these games actually live up to their hype? People wait on lines for hours for the releases of new versions of these games, but is it really worth it? What about under appreciated games, like the Cullen or Dying Light? How many people have ever played, or even heard of, these games? If people took a small step out of their comfort zone, they may be pleasantly surprised. What do you think is better, popular games or the ones you may never hear about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the ones that I never heard about are the ones that deserve a chance. People should try to to play these games and write reviews about it.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't play video games, I understand why the hype exists. Similarly, to Apple Products people enjoy the experience. As for the game, if everyone seems to enjoy it there must be some agreement with the lines that follow.
ReplyDelete